Listing your home with Jennifer Beeler means you’ll receive a full service experience at just 1% Listing Commission (+Buyer’s Agent Commission)! Jennifer will work with you to develop a custom marketing strategy for selling your home while taking advantage of the latest real estate technology. Contact Jennifer with any questions you have about selling your home, there is no pressure and she is happy to help.
Customer Service and Reputation
Jennifer receives a lot of her business from past clients and referrals from those clients. That is because she knows how to sell homes smoothly, is an expert with contracts and a skilled negotiator. Jennifer has consistently ranked in the top 1% of NWMLS agents and is well connected in the industry.
To ensure a seamless transaction Jennifer is in constant contact with the buyer’s agent, title and escrow, and the lender to act as project manager for the transaction. This means she is looking for and mitigating issues that could lead to delays or unnecessary expenses. There is no sales pressure when working with Jennifer; she is there to help you on your schedule. Jennifer is also a proud 5-star agent on Zillow. Read reviews from her past clients to see what they had to say about working with Jennifer.
Selling your home with Jennifer Beeler is a full service experience, but at great savings to you. In fact, Jennifer started her career as an agent working for Windermere but changed companies when she realized she could offer her clients the same level of service for thousands of dollars less! A home listed at $1,000,000 could cost as much as $60,000 in commissions under the traditional 6% model. With Jennifer Beeler’s 1% listing commission and a 2.5% buyer’s agent commission that is a savings of $25,000 on the same $1,000,000 sale! You dictate the buyer’s agent commission.
Physical and Digital Marketing
A solid real estate marketing plan is very important. It takes more than a MLS listing, sign, some paper flyers, and an open house to sell your home in today’s market. Where it starts with Jennifer is the professional photos she has taken for every listing. From there she customizes and leverages a marketing plan to sell your house as quickly as possible. In addition to promotion on social media and open houses, each of Jennifer’s listings will benefit from the latest in real estate digital marketing:
- Professional Photography: Jennifer works with a group of hand-picked photographers who are experts in their field and will do an excellent job showcasing your home.
- MLS & Syndication to Redfin and Zillow: Photo order and listing descriptions are expertly crafted by Jennifer in the MLS. Zillow and Redfin are checked for accuracy, which is where the majority of buyers will find your home.
- Social Network Marketing: Your home will be promoted on various social platforms. Jennifer’s brokerage also creates targeted social media campaigns to promote listings.
- Permanent Flyer on Sign Posts: A permanent flyer will be attached to the yard arm sign at your listing. This durable, full-color flyer showcases all of the listing data and includes a QR-code to the listing.
- Expansive Network: As a local expert who has consistently ranked in the top 1% of all NWMLS agents by sales volume, Jennifer has a deep network of real estate professionals to gather the latest insights from.
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Jennifer is happy to meet over the phone or in person to discuss next steps for selling your home. An easy way to get started is to request a Free Home Value Report from Jennifer. She will send you a comparative market analysis (CMA) of your home’s value. There are no mailing lists or annoying contact campaigns when you contact Jennifer. She is here to help when you need it, without any pressure.